Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kaiden's Blessing

Here are the pictures from Tucson last weekend. They are in random order because my computer is acting goofy.

Brittany, Kathy, Grandmother Wright, and Kaiden
Josh and Baby Kaiden's little hand
Sam & his brothers up to no good!


This started out nicely.....


And ended up not so nicely!!! Josh, Sam Nick, Kaiden & Austin
He's cute even when he's acting retarded!!
Nick, Brittany & KaidenWow!!
Kaiden chillin' in his Uncle Austin's arms.Nick & his Mom Sam & Brittany, Sam's face looks fat because he was eating bread while I was trying to take a picture.

Sam's Grandma feeling his muscles. Austin & Kaiden
Kaiden's little Outfit


OK BRITTANY, MY LAST 4 POSTS ALL HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN TUCSON!!! YOUR TURN TO COME TO QUEEN CREEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

NaMa & TamPa in Zona said...

You got some really great pictures--again as usual! Thanks for being there. And thanks for the cheesecake--it was yummy!

The Morgan Family said...

Heather Heather Heather. Don't you know this relationship is one sided?! I really don't want to spend time with you...you just always find a way to get into my house and bother me all day! HA HA! I am planning to head up there because I want to finish our quilts already!! Thanks for the good pictures. Did you get any good ones of just Kaiden? I would like any and all of your pics...since I was too busy doing the Mom thing to take pics. Kaiden sure does love his Aunt Heather...