|Peppy Jet & Fancy Pants... Our heifer is also pregnant. She is due in November... I think.... Peppy is our only horse that will share her food. Blackie and Bella will run her off.|
2. I have a new nephew!!! For pictures, click here.
3. Brittany and Kaiden came to visit us this weekend. I love it when they come down here! Kaiden has the most precious facial expressions.
- Although he doesn't say a lot of words yet, he has the best facial expressions that go perfectly with the conversations we have.
- He does not like Barbies(he wouldn't play with them at Nicki's house).
- He loves Sam and he loves my Dogs.
- When he eats his french fries, he will blow on one end to cool it down, and then bite the other end.
- He loves Dougie (Our lizard), and wanted to touch him.
- He would throw a toy for Nicki's dogs to fetch, and then he would fetch it himself!
- He wanted to kiss Maggie, even though Maggie is a grumpy dog.
- He picks up is own toys!
- He is the cutest thing ever!!
4. We went roping on Saturday night in Casa Grande and the weather was beautiful!! It had just rained and was almost COLD! I love this weather!! Little David won first, Sam had a chance to win, but unfortunately his heeler missed.
5. I got a team together to play volleyball on Tuesday nights, which I am really excited about. I love volleyball!!
6. My mom and family are coming to visit this weekend! I am super excited... To add to that, it is dove season! We are going hunting on Saturday morning, cleaning our birds in the afternoon, then eat them on Saturday evening( I don't like eating the birds, just hunting them).