Unfortunately this site does not like to cooperate with me :(... I try to put captions with my pictures, move my pics, etc, and they never go where I want them to go. Which, has left me with no desire to blog... So, I started a blog on wordpress, and so far have found it easy to use. I'm sure I am the problem with this site, but I am tired of fighting with it, so please bookmark our new site!!
I have updated it with dove hunting and some roping and have a couple of more posts I'm working on!
Monday, August 30, 2010
|Peppy Jet & Fancy Pants... Our heifer is also pregnant. She is due in November... I think.... Peppy is our only horse that will share her food. Blackie and Bella will run her off.|
2. I have a new nephew!!! For pictures, click here.
3. Brittany and Kaiden came to visit us this weekend. I love it when they come down here! Kaiden has the most precious facial expressions.
- Although he doesn't say a lot of words yet, he has the best facial expressions that go perfectly with the conversations we have.
- He does not like Barbies(he wouldn't play with them at Nicki's house).
- He loves Sam and he loves my Dogs.
- When he eats his french fries, he will blow on one end to cool it down, and then bite the other end.
- He loves Dougie (Our lizard), and wanted to touch him.
- He would throw a toy for Nicki's dogs to fetch, and then he would fetch it himself!
- He wanted to kiss Maggie, even though Maggie is a grumpy dog.
- He picks up is own toys!
- He is the cutest thing ever!!
4. We went roping on Saturday night in Casa Grande and the weather was beautiful!! It had just rained and was almost COLD! I love this weather!! Little David won first, Sam had a chance to win, but unfortunately his heeler missed.
5. I got a team together to play volleyball on Tuesday nights, which I am really excited about. I love volleyball!!
6. My mom and family are coming to visit this weekend! I am super excited... To add to that, it is dove season! We are going hunting on Saturday morning, cleaning our birds in the afternoon, then eat them on Saturday evening( I don't like eating the birds, just hunting them).
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Pictures that Sam took of Kevin and Nicki's wedding in Florence, Arizona. Nicki looked beautiful!!! One of my favorite things about weddings is how pretty the bride ALWAYS looks on their day :). The wedding was a blast!
Givin' Sam the evil look... Sam & Alex taking their "gay" picture