Sunday, November 30, 2008

The long awaited house pictures!!

Here are the pictures of our new house! Sam & I would like to thank my dad's family for all the help they gave us with the house. We painted, and painted, and painted, and we are finally done thanks to them! (well we still have some touch ups, but hopefully we will get those done before Christmas). We will then need to put up pictures, decorations, etc. but I'm sort of waiting for my mom to get here because she is really good at that. Me, not so much, but that's why we have family right?
The first thing we did was pack up our old apartment, so here is Sam getting some very needed boxes out of the PetSmart recycle bin!



Then we moved all of our stuff to the new house. These are all "before" pictures of the house. I wish I would have done a little better job of taking more before pictures, but we were just so excited to get some color on the walls.

The formal living room and loft. This is what you see when you walk in our front door.


The family room and the kitchen. The sliding glass door goes out to our backyard.


Our empty pantry. Don't worry, it will never look like this again. Sorry the picture is sideways,the rotating button was not cooperating with me.



And the painting fun begins.....






This is the master bathroom, the last room in the house to be painted! After painting a 2000 square foot house, we are all sick and tired of painting! Although there is no pictures of me painting, I swear I did. Remember how I said we still have touch ups to do? Yea, that's from my bad painting!!!
I'm sure you noticed a lot of tan. We painted our house three different colors of tan, a burnt red color in the kitchen and bathroom, and of course UA red & blue in the loft....












No comments: