Saturday, April 4, 2009

Golf, Backyard, Garden & Crash

The last couple of weeks have been kind of boring at our house, with the exception of these few events...

We went to the driving range

Sam finished the border for the grass in our backyard. He is going to put in the sprinkler system next, then we can PLANT GRASS!! YEAH!

Hopefully our grass and other plants are going to grow better than my garden, because everything except my tomato plans died! I purchased them at the Home Depot because they have a 1 year guarantee on all of their plants, so I took the dead ones back and here are my new ones... I think they didn't have enough sun, so I relocated my garden to another part of my yard and hopefully this will work out better...


This is my tomato plant that has baby tomatoes on it!!


A couple of nights ago we were going to the gym and this is what happened....

Ok, so Sam really didn't do all that damage. Well, he did it, but he didn't physically do it. We were driving along and the sun was in a really bad spot, the vehicle in front of us stopped and we didn't have enough time to miss them, so this is the results!!

3 comments:

The Morgan Family said...

Oh my! I had no idea...I feel so out of the loop! Sorry about the plants...but better luck in a better spot. And sorry about the truck. Lame! So how bad is the damage, money wise??

Sawyers Family said...

I can't believe what happened to the truck! CRAZY!
As for the garden...over 1/2 of our plants died the first year, but we planted more in the same spot and they grew. We just thought we had some bad plants.
And the back yard is going to look awesome! I am so excited to see it finished!

Nicki "H" said...

Sam is like the incredible hulk with that power behind him. I cant wait to be able to come bother you at your house. Only 1 more month and a few days! YEAH for ARIZONA!